If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

OMG!!!! My Sister is soooo Awesome!!!!

So, my sister created her own children's clothing line one year ago and it has taken off like crazy! I am so proud of her! She was just featured in Desert Magazine out in Palm Springs! Check it out and visit her blog (which is 100x better than mine) at www.lilblueboo.com!


Lil Blue Boo was featured in the Desert Magazine today! That's Boo and I on the cover!












So strange reading about myself....especially quotes! I cringed a little! The photography is amazing though....you have to check out Taili's work:



About a month ago photographer Taili came and took photos for the spread. My friend Lisa (Ellebows) came and took behind the scenes shots!


Boo getting her hair done by stylist Tara Correnti:



Playing with paint for photos:



Taili at work:



Lighting adjustments:



More lighting adjustments:



Mr. Lil Blue Boo watches on:



Diesel and I posing for a photo in the backyard:



I LOVE that Diesel was in some shots :)



Boo in full boredom:



So fun! I am so grateful to the Desert Magazine for featuring Boo and I! I'm still in a little shock over the whole thing.....but SO excited to have that cool photo of Boo and I to frame for the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment